Saturday, August 30, 2008

Busy, busy,busy!

Yesterday I tried to find time to knit. I really did! But I had to go for a stupid, unnecessary, MRI. I've discovered that Lipitor is not the friend I thought and hoped it was. My liver enzimes shot up real high. So the doc said, "Stop t aking it!" after two weeks I had blood test that came back normal but he still wants the MRI. Grrrrrrr.
So I went and lay in that silly hot dog bun and that was that. (A regualr MRI reminds me of a hot dog bun. The open MRI reminds me of a hamburger bun.)

Then, in the afternoon I had to paint a picture of a Yorkshire Terrier, for a fund raiser on Sept. 7. Now I start the painting of the English bulldog puppy.

Last night I went to the Fair Haven Fireman's Fair for dinner with friends.

So, no knitting time.80(

Today I will knit. And today I start leafing through all the blogs I've bookmarked to teach myself how to make this blog super duper good.

So, happy knitting everyone!

Check out my Etsy shop!
www.JudyAGoddard.Etsy.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Janice Still and i would like to show you my personal experience with Lipitor.

I have taken for 2 years. I am 56 years old. Lipitor worked great lowering cholesterol but the side effects are not worth the benefit.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
Achilles peritendonitis and sore ankles, knees and fingers. Stiffness was aggravated by rest and better with activity. After sitting for 15 minutes, particularly with feet elevated, and then getting up to walk, my gait was like someone who could barely walk. Have stopped taking Lipitor and symptoms seem to be subsiding.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Janice Still

Lipitor Side Effects

LIFE IS JUST SO FULL OF COOL STUFF!

My photo
Manchester Township, New Jersey, United States
My nane is Judy and I've been a christian for more than 3/4 of my life. I believe in redemption through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, that God, the Spirit lives in me and gives me the power to do His will and to live a joyful life. I have a Godly husband, a grown son and daughter. I live on a farm with 3 goats, 2 chickens, 2 horses, a cat, a dog and a python. I am an artist and a singer. I was a full time stay at home mom, the hardest job you'll ever love! I have two handmade shops on Etsy. Leaning on the Promises www.leaningonthepromises.etsy.com (Hand Painted Walking Canes) and Beaver Creek Pottery www.beavercreekpottery.etsy.com and an Etsy shop for selling Vintage and Antiques. Jersey Pine Pickers www.jerseypinepickers.etsy.com I post about my relationship with God, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, about the things He teaches me, delights me with and how He uses me.